Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this Victorian hotel include wedding services, a television in a common area, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Canal Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Manchester Palace Theatre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The Dancehouse Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
The Gay Village - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Manchester Conference Centre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
St. Peter's Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Deansgate - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Manchester Central Library - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Manchester Art Gallery - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Bridgewater Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Manchester Metropolitan University - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Manchester Central Convention Complex - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Deansgate Locks - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Manchester City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Albert Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Manchester (MAN) - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 52.2 km / 32.4 mi
The preferred airport for Principal Manchester is Manchester (MAN).
Know Before You Go
- One child 18 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 20.00 per day
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 15 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 30 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.